GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Arlington, VA Juris Doctor with High Honors, December 1997
GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Washington, DC Master of Arts, Security Policy Studies, May 1989; Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (with Distinction), May 1986
Practice in the areas of business transactions, corporate formation and governance, commercial and residential real estate, civil litigation and government contracts. Business transactions include employment and non-compete contracts, and construction subcontracts. Corporate practice includes entity formation (corporations and LLCs), drafting shareholder and operating agreements, bylaws and subscription agreements. Real estate transactions include purchase/sale contracts, leases, easements, and deeds.
Litigation includes discovery, motions practice, bench and jury trials. Practice areas include government contracts, personal injury, criminal and civil defense, domestic, juvenile, wills, employment, consumer, collections and landlord/tenant.
* Elected official - currently serve as Chairman at Large, Prince William County School Board - second largest school system in the Commonwealth of Virginia
* Parishioner, Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
* Virginia resident since 1985, Prince William County resident since 1991
* Member and past elected officer, Knights of Columbus and Ancient Order of Hibernians
* Published in fiction and nonfiction